Conversion from old keypad to UNIPLAY HMI

AN-358 Conversion from Old Trio Keypad to UNIPLAY HMI

Systems using the P502 and P503 vacuum-fluorescent keypads can be updated to use the Trio 7 inch or 10 inch HMI. (P845 and P846)

This document explains how to convert from this old keypads to the UNIPLAY HMI

There are options to either use a converter and continue to connect via the Fibre-Optic cable, or to change the physical layer to use RS232.